21 February 2017
The Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905 with active noise cancellation combines two in one - both music and calls - and provides crystal clear sound by eliminating background noise with novel active noise cancellation technology from Wolfson Microelectronics, a leader in high performance audio technology. This multi-microphone feed-forward active noise cancellation technology allows for pure sound without ambient noise and is now introduced for the first time in the Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905.
The key specifications of the new Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905 are:
- Focus on your music or calls with active noise cancellation technology and superior audio quality with advanced digital signal processing (DSP).
- Operating keys: multifunction key for power on/off, answer/end, voice dial, and redial, volume up, volume down, play/pause, next track, previous track, and active noise cancelling on/off.
- 3.5 mm Nokia AV connector with supporting adapters for: 2.5 mm Nokia AV connector, standard 3.5 mm jack, standard 6.3 mm jack, and standard airplane jack.
- Stereo Bluetooth support with A2DP and AVRCP profiles. 10 metre range.
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Speaker drivers: 32 mm high performance drivers
- Number of noise cancelling microphones: 8; and 2 additional microphones capturing speech and advanced digital signal processing (DSP) for clear communication.
- Active noise cancellation technology: Reduces up to 99% background noise
- 180 mm x 155 mm x 59 mm dimensions and 175g in weight.
Battery lifetime (600 mAh battery with 2 hour recharge cycle):
(n.c. -noise cancellation)
Nokia BH-905 Price in India : The new Nokia BH-905 Bluetooth Stereo Headset will cost around Rs.19,000 in India.