08 January 2018
It was only a short while ago that AMD unveiled its new upcoming software drivers, Radeon Adrenalin Edition. The company has now announced that the Radeon software suite and driver is available for download. This software suite comes with a revamped and redesigned Radeon Overlay and UI which helps monitor GPU stats in-game. It also allows for altering various settings like GPU clock speeds, monitor refresh rates, enabling VSR and plenty more.
Along with the Adrenalin Software Site, AMD has also announced an app known as the AMD Link mobile app for iOS and Android. This app mirrors GPU stats on your computer on to your smartphone, making it almost like a second screen where you can monitor GPU temperatures and more. In addition to this, AMD has also updated and repacked many old features in the new Adrenalin driver software like Radeon Chill, Radeon WattMan, Enhanced Sync and Radeon ReLive.
Some of the highlight features of the Radeon Adrenalin Software include:
- Radeon Overlay which allows users to monitor stats in-game and also provides one-click access to Radeon ReLive, Performance Monitoring, Radeon Chill, Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC), Radeon FreeSync and Colour settings
- Radeon ReLive adds a chat integration feature
- Radeon Chill adds support for games based on the Vulkan API
- Radeon Wattman allows for fine tuning your graphics card
- Enhanced Sync with a wider field of view and include sport for Vulkan API