01 December 2017
It has not even been a month since Huawei launched its Mate 10 series. The company, however, doesn’t seem to be yet done with the launch of new smartphones this year. As per a new rumor, Huawei is working on a new Nova-series phone that will likely sport a full-screen design. Termed as ‘Nova 3’ the device might sport a similar design to the Nova 2i, a smartphone that was recently introduced in Malaysia. Huawei released the same device as the Mate 10 Lite in Europe, Maiming 6 in China, and Honor 9i in India.
As per the leaked specifications of the Nova 3, the device might sport:
- 5.93-inch display with FHD+ resolution of 2160 x 1080p.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Quad camera setup. 16MP+20MP dual setup on the back and 20MP+2MP dual setup on the front.
- Powered by Kirin 670 SoC, which is based on a 12nm process. Hexa-core chipset clocked at 2.2GHz (four cores of Cortex-A53 clocked at 2GHz and two Moscow custom cores clocked at 2.2GHz)
- Mali G72MP4 graphics unit
- 3,340 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- 3/4GB of RAM, 32/64GB of storage
The Huawei Nova 3 is rumored to launch on December 5 for a price tag of 2,999 Yuan ($450). Are you excited for this new device? Let us know in the comments below.