15 March 2018
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and the Apple iPhone X are the two new flagships coming with a good package of software and hardware to offer to you everything but at quite an expensive price. Well, keeping the price tag away, the two new handsets offer great performance, well thanks to the processors they run on and the accompanying software that makes everything to work smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy S series has covered a good journey to reach the position where it’s standing today. The camera quality of the Galaxy phones have considerably improved and if we look at the Galaxy S9 Plus that comes with a variable aperture system, the tech sounds amazing not only in theory but practically too, this tech has proven its virtue. For the camera quality face-off, there’s iPhone X that comes from the company that has always been appreciated for putting up best camera quality on its phones.
73.8 x 158.1 x 8.5 mm
6.2 inches - 2960x1440 px
70.9 x 143.6 x 7.7 mm
5.8 inches - 2436x1125 px
Now, the YouTuber EverythingApplePro is providing a few shots taken with the Galaxy S9 Plus and Apple iPhone X. You can watch the camera quality of the two phones via a video provided by the YouTuber and decide which device offers better quality over the other.
Well, looking at the video, one can see the Galaxy S9 Plus offers better dynamic range than the iPhone X. The colors in the subject pop out better on Samsung’s latest Galaxy S flagship.
Let’s dive straight into the video and know other aspects of this camera test conducted between the iPhone X and the Galaxy S9 Plus.
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5 and HDR 10 compliant
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 processor (depending on the region)
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage (microSD card supported)
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.5-2.4 and f/2.4 aperture, OIS, PDAF, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom, and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/1.7 aperture and Auto HDR
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, DeX support, Bixby AI, and USB Type-C port
- 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina HD display display
- Six-core A11 Bionic 64-bit processor with three-core GPU, M11 motion co-processor
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB/256GB storage options
- iOS 11
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) and telephoto (f/2.4) cameras
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- 2716mAH battery