20 September 2018
Last week, Sony took the stage at the ongoing IFA 2018 event to announce its latest flagship Xperia XZ3. It happens to be the first Android flagship from the company with an OLED display. It is packed with a number of features and like all the companies do it, Sony has released a number of promotional videos to highlight all these key features.
Sony even released an official Xperia XZ3 hands-on video which gives an overview of all the good things about the phone at a single place.
73 x 158 x 9.9 mm
6 inches - 2880x1440 px
- Display: 6-inch (1440 x 2880 pixels) OLED HDR Display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 400GB via microSD card
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera: 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 13MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 158 x 73 x 9.9 mm;
- Weight: 193g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3300mAh Battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qi Wireless charging