10 December 2018
Xiaomi has started releasing Poco F1 Android Pie beta update to its users around the globe. It is being released in the form of MIUI 10 Global Beta which will bring all the major Android Pie features along with Xiaomi's own changes meant for MIUI. Since it is a public beta, it can be downloaded and installed by anyone with a Poco F1.
The Poco F1 MIUI 10 Global beta for Android Pie bears the build number 8.11.15. For those who are already a global beta member, they will receive this new version via an over the air update. It should become available anytime soon but if you are not a beta member, you will need to register for the same.
With the release of the global beta, one can expect Xiaomi to release the stable version sooner than later. It is even possible that it might happen within this year itself. But if want to try out the beta release, do keep in mind that there are chances of the build resulting in performance issues and bugs. You should proceed with the installation only if you are okay with encountering any such situation.
75.2 x 155.5 x 8.8 mm
6.18 inches - 2246x1080 px
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9, upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera with ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G+ VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging