22 May 2019
Microsoft Launcher has been updated to version 5.1 which is loaded with a number of changes. In a way, it is a significant update for anyone who uses this launcher on daily basis. The biggest changes include support for Cortana, Sticky Notes, and To-Do lists for improving the productivity value of the launcher.
It should be noted all of these features were part of the recent Microsoft Launcher beta release. It means if you are a beta tester of the app, there is nothing new for you. The team has simply made all those beta features available for mass release. But for those who are not enrolled in the beta program, this changelog will surely help.
- Track your screen time, app usage and phone unlocks with the new screen time card. You can even use the screen time widget to view this info on your home screen;
- The Launcher To Do card now shows tasks from apps like Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Skype;
- The Launcher Notes card now shows your Notes from Sticky Notes on Windows, Outlook, Cortana and OneNote mobile;
- Cortana now has an updated card with support for commute/traffic and multi-commitments;
- “Hey Cortana” is now enabled as a beta feature for the en-us market;
- Cortana support is now available in the es-ES market;
- Bing mini-answers now shows you quick answers for stocks and currency in the Launcher Search bar.
The latest Microsoft Launcher is available for download via Google Play Store. If you already have it installed on your Android device, you should see an update for the same in the store application.
- Microsoft Launcher | Android | Google Play Store, Free