23 April 2019
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has proved to one of the best selling mid-range smartphones since its release in India. The phone brings impressive specs and features for the asking price and has been a favorite among buyers. The only major drawback has been the flash sale system Xiaomi usually follows for new products. It is the reason many fans have not been able to buy the device but all of that is changing starting today.
Xiaomi has announced that the Redmi Note 7 will go on open sale in India starting today. It means from now on, interested buyers will not have to wait for weekly flash sales and count on their luck to buy the phone. They will be able to purchase the smartphone like phones from most of the other OEMs. It should be noted that we are not talking about the Redmi Note 7 Pro which will continue to sell under flash sales for the time being.
All the Redmi Note 7 variants including color and configuration options will be available under open sale. The 3GB/32GB variant is available for Rs. 9,999 and 4GB/64GB variant costs Rs. 11,999. These can be purchased online via Flipkart and Mi.com.
75.21 x 159.21 x 8.1 mm
6.3 inches - 2340x1080 px
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 3GB or 4GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- 12-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual rear cameras with f/2.2 and f/2.4 aperture
- 13-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 4,000mAh battery
- MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie