16 May 2019
Xiaomi has started to rollout Redmi Note 6 Pro Android Pie update. It has been released in the form of MIUI 10.3.2 which is an over the air update. The latest Android version has been made available for all users after about a couple of months of beta testing. It also brings the April 2019 security patch which is outdated but still newer than the previously available one.
The update bears the build number MIUI 10.3.2.0.PEKMIXM and weighs about 1.7GB in size. This is the reason we would suggest connecting with WiFi before you proceed with the downloading. It is also advised to make sure your device has at least 50% battery left before you hit the install update button.
It is an OTA update which means you should see the update notification anytime soon. You can also check for the update manually by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System Update. Either way, you might have to show some patience if you are not seeing a new update notification on your device yet.
76.4 x 157.9 x 8.2 mm
6.26 inches - 2280x1080 px
- 6.26-inch Full HD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB of RAM
- 32GB and 64GB internal storage
- 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel dual rear cameras with f/1.9 and f/2.2 aperture
- 20-megapixel and 2-megapixel dual selfie cameras with f/2.0 and f/2.2 aperture
- 4,000mAh battery