22 January 2020
If you are a Realme C2 smartphone user, there is a new and big update coming for you. This new update is packed with a couple of major features along with various improvements and optimizations. The biggest changes included in the update are Google Digital Wellbeing addition and September 2019 security patch.
Digital Wellbeing is a feature that Google introduced with Android Pie with the goal of helping users keep a check on the time they spent on smartphones. It will show the total amount of time spent on the device as well as on individual apps. If there is an app where you are spending too much time, you will be able to set a time limit to reduce that.
Here is the detailed Realme C2 update changelog:
- Added the manual lock feature by long-press the power button
- Manual limit the network speed of hotspot connected device
- Display the data consumed by connected devices
- Customizable data consumed reminder
- Optimized lock screen clock widget design
- Added date and weather widget
- Optimized Smart Assistant interface.
Notification Center and Status Bar
- Redesigned the notification center style
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
The Realme C2 update bears the model number RMX1941EX_11.A.17 and will be rolling out as an over the air (OTA) update. It is getting released in a phased manner which means a few lucky users will get it earlier than others. If the initial rollout is completed without any major bugs or flaws, it will be expanded to the rest of the users.