07 February 2020
OnePlus introduced its first concept smartphone named OnePlus Concept One at CES 2020. It was showcased at the event where attendees got to see the "invisible camera" technology in person but now, the team wants to offer its fans a chance to have the same experience. This is the reason it has announced the OnePlus Concept One World Tour for the concept smartphone.
The OnePlus world tour has been announced in North America, Europe, and India. All OnePlus fans from these regions will have an opportunity to touch and hold the OnePlus Concept One phone by visiting any of the select venues. It is likely to be the only such opportunity as OnePlus has no plans of selling the smartphone in the market.
OnePlus Concept One World Tour venues and timing:
- Seattle, USA on February 6th, 2020 at 6:30 PM
- Paris, France on February 5th, 2020 at 6:00 PM
- Cologne, Germany on February 7th, 2020 at 5:30 PM
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands on February 12th, 2020
- McLaren Headquarters, Woking (UK) on February 13th, 2020
- Helsinki, Finland on February 17th, 2020 at 5:00 PM
- Copenhagen, Denmark on February 19th, 2020
- Delhi on February 8th, 2020
- Mumbai on February 8th, 2020
- Bangalore on February 8th, 2020
It should be noted that the aforementioned timings are as per local time zones. For venues with timing information, click on the source link for the same. Some of these venues require fans to buy tickets and details for the same are also available on the same source link.