26 September 2017
Alcatel has officially unveiled its latest mid-range phone the Alcatel A7 at the ongoing IFA 2017 event. The mid-range phone has decent specifications and comes with a large 4000mAh battery. The Alcatel A7 was recently spotted online and even received certification from Brazil’s telecommunication regulator ANATEL.
The Alcatel A7 has a sleek design with embellished golden metal edges engraved on the back. The stylish phone has a 5.5 inch IPS Full HD display and is powered by an octa-core 1.5 GHz processor with 3GB of RAM. The device has 32 GB of internal memory expandable up to 128 GB via a microSD card slot. The A7 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
Connectivity options included in the phone are LTE Cat. 6, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and VoLTE support. The A7 has a 16MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera with flash. The smartphone comes with a 4000 mAh battery with quick charging support.
- Display: 5.5 "IPS FullHD (1920x1080)
- Processor: Octa-core processor up to 1.5 GHz
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: Internal 32GB memory expandable by microSD up to 128GB
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 6, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, HAC M3, VoLTE
- Rear camera: 16MP, f / 2.0, PDAF, dual-tone flash
- Front camera: 8 MP FF with flash
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 76.5 x 8.95 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh with quick charging support
Alcatel A7 will hit the shelves soon for € 229.00. Apart from the Alcatel A7, the company is also expected to launch the A7 XL Plus, U5 HD, and A3 Plus smartphones at the IFA event. We will keep you posted as more details about the devices surface at the event.