15 January 2018
Refurbished pieces of the second highest-selling smartphone in China, Apple iPhone 7 Plus is now available with official certification along with that of iPhone 7. Both devices were recently spotted on Apple's official store under “Special Deals” section.
Apple has tagged these refurbished pieces with a 10% discount to that of the official base price. Customers can grab a refurbished but officially certified iPhone 7 with 32GB of internal storage for a price of $499. The same variant of iPhone 7 Plus is available for $599. As you can see, Apple is not offering much price cut, even for a refurbished product.
With the official Apple certifications, all these refurbished products will be accompanied by original accessories, one-year warranty, and AppleCare support. In case you need a quick glance at the specs and features of the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus to decide whether to go for the purchase, Here you go.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display with IPS technology
- A10 Fusion chip with embedded M10 motion coprocessor
- Talk time up to 14 hours on 3G
- LTE and 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- 12-megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Touch ID
- Apple Pay
- 4.87 ounces and 0.28 inch
Apart from the home store, other stores are also open with new deals for new as well as refurbished iPhone devices. Amazon kickstarted an iPhone fest in November last year, with discounts for iPhone 7, SE, and more.
- The Apple iPhone 7 Plus isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Apple iPhone 7 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Apple iPhone SE 2016 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.