19 June 2018
Apple iPhone SE, despite a smaller and low-specced iPhone, it is still capable of giving a tough time to some of the flagships from the Android world. And to test that, the YouTuber Phone Battles has come up with yet another speed test video that puts the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact and iPhone SE in front of each other.
The iPhone SE is powered by Apple A9 processor with 2GB RAM and the Xperia XZ2 Compact gets its power from the very latest Snapdragon 845 processor. So, naturally, the latter must have better performance compared to the former. Well, we can’t underestimate Apple’s offering, so, let’s just watch the speed test and know how the two compete.
The video starts by opening several apps simultaneously on both the devices. And Xperia XZ2 Compact opens the apps faster than its competitor, iPhone SE. However, iPhone SE is no slouch either; it’s not that slower in opening apps. It does open them a bit late than the Xperia XZ2 but the difference isn’t huge. The video also shows the audio test conducted between the compact version of Xperia XZ2 and the iPhone SE.
Watch the video and let us know what do you think about the speed test comparison.
65 x 135 x 12.1 mm
5 inches - 2160x1080 px
- 5-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 Triluminos HDR Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 400GB via microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with super wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 2870mAh Battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology
58.6 x 123.8 x 7.6 mm
4 inches - 1136x640 px
- 4-inch IPS LCD display with 640 x 1136 pixels resolution
- Dual-core Apple A9 processor with PowerVR GT7600 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB128GB storage options
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, and dual-tone dual LED flash
- 1.2-megapixel front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 1624mAh battery
- iOS 9.3.2 (upgradable to iOS 10.3.3)