03 July 2018
The Vivo NEX is the latest flagship from the company which was unveiled at an event last night. It is based on the APEX Concept phone which was showcased at this year's MWC in Barcelona. It is an interesting smartphone for various reasons including the camera sensor which pops out whenever required. We have already talked about its camera performance against the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and now, it is time for a test against the Apple iPhone X.
This camera comparison between the Vivo NEX and iPhone X has been shared by the YouTube channel TechBuzz. The test comprises of video and still image samples but in each of them, you can see that the Apple's flagship is quite ahead in the competition. The details, color reproduction, and dynamic range look better on the iPhone X. It should be noted that this does not mean that Vivo NEX has a terrible camera. It has a good camera but in this particular comparison, it is lagging behind what Apple has to offer.
So what do you think of the camera test? Share your views with us using the comments section below.
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ (2316 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with no notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- Dual 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.8 and f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5.8-inch (2436 x 1125 pixels) OLED 458ppi Super Retina HD display display
- Six-core A11 Bionic 64-bit processor with three-core GPU, M11 motion co-processor
- 3GB RAM
- 256GB storage options
- iOS 11 (iOS 12 beta)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) and telephoto (f/2.4) cameras
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording, Retina Flash
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- 2716mAH battery