28 February 2019
Apple after completing its beta testing, has issued the final build of iOS 12.1.3, macOS 10.14.3, watchOS 5.1.3, and tvOS 12.1.2 for the public. These are minor updates offering simple bug fixes, security updates without any new features for the moment.
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
iOS 12.1.3 for HomePod
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
Update for macOS 10.14.3
This update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac and includes the following enterprise content: when making a file-sharing connection that uses a valid Kerberos TGT to authenticate, users are no longer prompted to enter credentials.
The current update also brings in changes related to the ongoing patent dispute with Qualcomm. Like iOS and macOS updates watchOS 5.1.3 and tvOS 12.1.2 are also minor updates fixing a few bugs here and there.