22 November 2016
The final beta build of Gear Manager Application has been leaked online for iOS. Whoever owns the Gear S2 and Gear S3 can download the file and install it on the respective device. It can be installed in iPhone with iOS of 8.4 or later. Even if it’s the beta version, it has some bugs present in it. But it gives a clear picture what the user can expect.
Here are the steps for installing Gear Manager for iOS:
- Download the IPA file from here on your computer
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Double click on the *.ipa file, and sync it to your iPhone via iTunes.
- Select Gear S3 and then tap for install.
- When the process of synchronizing is finished, go to Settings > General > Device Management, then select, trust the Samsung certificate.
- Factory resets for Gear S2 or Gear S3 and switch on Bluetooth.
- Pair it with your iPhone inside the Gear Manager app.
Some bugs and errors are already present this app, especially limited number of watch faces can be installed etc. The official release of the app will hit the store soon with all fix for bugs that are present in the current version, stay tuned.