14 February 2018
ASUS has launched a new gaming notebook which is its top of the line Republic of Gamers, ROG Strix GL702Vl notebook. This notebook features a seventh generation Intel Core i7 chip. Coupled with this is the beast like GTX 1080 GPU. The gorgeous display is a 17.3-inch UltraHD one with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The display also supports NVIDIA’s G-SYNC technology which allows for fluid gameplay and also reduces screen treating, resulting in an overall better visual experience.
The GL702Vl uses DDR4 RAM with support extending up to 32GB, in terms of storage the notebook features a 512GB NVD Express PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD. To ensure that the device remains under optimal temperature, a large heat pipe with a double 12V fan increases heat dissipation by up to 35%. In addition to this, the notebook is equipped with two 1W speakers and even a customizable RGB backlit keyboard.
ASUS ROG Strix GL702Vl specifications:
- 17.3 "wide-view FHD with refresh rate of 120Hz, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- 7th generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor
- Intel HM175 chipset
- NVIDIA GTX 1080 GPU
- 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 RAM (expandable up to 32GB)
- PCIe 3.0 x4 512GB NVMe, 1TB 7200rpm HDD or SSD M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0 x4 512GB NVMe
- 802.11ac WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth 4.1 / WiFi 802.11 b / g / n with Bluetooth 4.0
- Keyboard with RGB backlight
- Windows 10 Home OS
The ASUS ROG Strix GL702Vl is available for 2,999 EURO and more details regarding its availability will be available in the days to come.
Feast your eyes on a few more pictures of the ASUS ROG Strix GL702Vl