comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

iPhone X vs LG V30: The battle between Apple's best against LG's

Apple's 10th-anniversary special edition iPhone X was made official at an event held hours ago. Falling in line with the speculations and rumors, this new iPhone comes loaded with interesting features with many of them being a first for the whole

Click here to read the full news

Wow... this is a quick and fast comparison between these devices. Not easy to choose which one to pick up.

When I read comparison articles like this, I get even more confused as to which phone I should buy. The reason is the details mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    When I read comparison articles like this, I get even more confused as to which phone I should buy. The reason is the details mentioned
    I guess, the iPhone X is far better than the GN 8. A few of the features that hogg the limelight is the Animoji.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    I guess, the iPhone X is far better than the GN 8. A few of the features that hogg the limelight is the Animoji.
    And don't forget the integrated VR too. The Note 8 doesn't have these features.

As far as the price tag is concerned, there's no respite yet. Both of them carry heavy pricing. Maybe, they are new in the market that's why.