comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Apple Watch Series 3 cellular service to be charged at $10 per month by US carriers

US carriers including AT%T, Verizon and T-Mobile will charge $10 per month for Apple Watch Series 3's cellular service

Click here to read the full news

I was still trying to find out the upside of having a cellular service. This watch costs a bit more too. But things are cleared for me now after reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    I was still trying to find out the upside of having a cellular service. This watch costs a bit more too. But things are cleared for me now after reading this.
    But what I want to know is if Apple brought out this device, then with the cellular feature in, the carriers will benefit by charging such fees. What about Apple?

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    But what I want to know is if Apple brought out this device, then with the cellular feature in, the carriers will benefit by charging such fees. What about Apple?
    LOL... They have done these companies a favor

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    Yeah, same here. It'd be good to buy a cellular-enabled watch!!!