comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Oppo F5 will also launch in India and Southeast Asian markets | Report

Oppo F5 is reportedly also coming to India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam soon.

Click here to read the full news

The Oppo F5 launching in India isn't surprising. After all, India is the 2nd biggest marketplace and every company wants to get its share there.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanieRoy View Post
    The Oppo F5 launching in India isn't surprising. After all, India is the 2nd biggest marketplace and every company wants to get its share there.
    Now this is something that really excites me - the AI Beauty Recognition technology for selfies. There is already the "beauty" option in a number of models. But what new does the F5 bring?

Quote Originally Posted by DevRahul View Post
    Now this is something that really excites me - the AI Beauty Recognition technology for selfies. There is already the "beauty" option in a number of models. But what new does the F5 bring?
    If I were to quote as it is from the story, it is "AI to recognize skin tone and type, the gender, and age to enhance and beautify the image further."

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeHalston View Post
    If I were to quote as it is from the story, it is "AI to recognize skin tone and type, the gender, and age to enhance and beautify the image further."
    I read that mate. I was actually talking about the feature in a sample format like an illustration through a video. You know something like this.