comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

No Nokia 8 for the US customers, HMD officially confirms

HMD confirms Nokia 8 won't be released in the US due to lack of proper bands.

Click here to read the full news

This is indeed a very unfortunate news, because I too was expecting the phone to hit the US. The phone isn't for the US market doesn't seem to be a logical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FafGabriel View Post
    This is indeed a very unfortunate news, because I too was expecting the phone to hit the US. The phone isn't for the US market doesn't seem to be a logical reason.
    We have been hearing that the Nokia 8 is the first flagship from the company and a beginning on such a negative note?

I am feeling more shocked than unfortunate over this decision. I never expected Nokia/HMD Glogal to take this step. They should still bring the phone in the US market for competition purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by AmolLahare View Post
    I am feeling more shocked than unfortunate over this decision. I never expected Nokia/HMD Glogal to take this step. They should still bring the phone in the US market for competition purpose.
    Yeah, from the psychological point of view I agree. It should be the mentality of the people as well as other companies too, that Nokia 8 is there in the US.