comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Chinese flagship smartphones of 2017

Let's have a look at the best 10 flagship smartphones from Chinese manufacturers in 2017.

Click here to read the full news

LOL.... I am in fact amused to see the OnePlus 5T at the top. It's creating quite a hype these days and I won't be surprised to see it on the minds of all of us.

The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is my all time favorite. And it's good to find it somewhere in the list. If you used it you'll find it's quite easy to hold and operate.

Quote Originally Posted by CherlynnPeterson View Post
    LOL.... I am in fact amused to see the OnePlus 5T at the top. It's creating quite a hype these days and I won't be surprised to see it on the minds of all of us.
    Such a list of phones can be humongous as there are numerous Chinese companies with several brands. But I think, the list only includes the major phones.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBroad View Post
    Such a list of phones can be humongous as there are numerous Chinese companies with several brands. But I think, the list only includes the major phones.
    That's what the title suggests - Chinese flagship smartphones of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is my all time favorite. And it's good to find it somewhere in the list. If you used it you'll find it's quite easy to hold and operate.
    When it comes to smartphones from Chinese companies, you can have such lists of every company mentioned here, such are the rich profiles of these companies.