LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
  2. #2
    Junior Member PaigeHalston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,236
    These are really really huge numbers. It's a lion's share for WP.

  3. #3
    Junior Member DahliaSachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PaigeHalston View Post
    These are really really huge numbers. It's a lion's share for WP.
    Yeah indeed. It doesn't power half the internet, but powers the bulk of it hands
    down.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSachi View Post
    Yeah indeed. It doesn't power half the internet, but powers the bulk of it hands
    down.
    And the nearest rival is at least 10 times behind.

  5. #5
    The fun with WP is that it's open source (am I right?) and is still nurtured regularly.

  6. #6
    Junior Member StefanieRoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by DevRahul View Post
    The fun with WP is that it's open source (am I right?) and is still nurtured regularly.
    Exactly. I do keep getting the newest version notifications to download the latest version, which is WordPress 4.9.4.