comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Facebook Messenger for iOS now allows you to revoke messages sent within 10 minutes

Facebook Messenger for iOS will now allow you to revoke messages sent within 10 minutes.

Click here to read the full news

Hehehe... I entirely agree that sometimes messages aren't intended to be sent for a particular person and that "accidents" happen. You can get in trouble too at times.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyD View Post
    Hehehe... I entirely agree that sometimes messages aren't intended to be sent for a particular person and that "accidents" happen. You can get in trouble too at times.
    ... and feel embarassed too

Quote Originally Posted by AxtonPowell View Post
    ... and feel embarassed too
    Indeed, revoking a message is certainly a boon. In the heat of the moment you can type something and send. It's always good to have a second thought in the form of this feature.

These features are no doubt cool. But if I'm right, these apps don't carry the message editing feature even after being sent like Telegram.

Quote Originally Posted by AmolLahare View Post
    These features are no doubt cool. But if I'm right, these apps don't carry the message editing feature even after being sent like Telegram.
    Yeah, true. Even that feature is handy, especially because it allows you editing
    any typo.