comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Huawei Mate 20 vs Apple iPhone XS:

Let's find out how the latest Huawei Mate 20 stacks up against the Cupertino's iPhone X on the basis of design, display, hardware, software, cameras, and pricing.

Click here to read the full news

When it comes to the looks, the Huawei Mate 20 is rocking from both the front and rear. For performance, the iPhone XS is your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    When it comes to the looks, the Huawei Mate 20 is rocking from both the front and rear. For performance, the iPhone XS is your phone.
    But the notch makes a difference when it comes to the looks. The waterdrop notch looks quite attractive as compared to the bigger notch or a notch-less design.

A few features like the 4,000mAh battery or the bigger screen, and RAM gives the Huawei phone a cool edge. These are some features I check out first

For software updates, I trust Apple. The iOS updates are quite quick and fast as is the adoption rate.

Quote Originally Posted by BobAckerley View Post
    For software updates, I trust Apple. The iOS updates are quite quick and fast as is the adoption rate.
    Unlike Andorid, Apple doesn't have to depend on any other company to bring out the OS update. At the most they can roll out their custom builds.