LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,768

    Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Pure white variant to launch on Nov 23: Leak

    Samsung is launching the Pure White variant of the Note 9 only in Taiwan on November 23.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member RahulKurle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    883
    It's almost three months since the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 came out. And after so long, Samsung is bringing out a new color variant. Late?

  3. #3
    Junior Member MatureMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    It's almost three months since the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 came out. And after so long, Samsung is bringing out a new color variant. Late?
    Not really I guess. New color variants are brought out to pump up the sales again after a brief period.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Barak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    915
    The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 looks cool white in this new color. Just like snow!

  5. #5
    Junior Member MrXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    The new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 looks cool white in this new color. Just like snow!
    Yup right. Provide a few more images. Actually that solitary image there doesn't give a complete view.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Jesson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Yup right. Provide a few more images. Actually that solitary image there doesn't give a complete view.
    Once the color is confirmed, it doesn't matter what date the leak talks about as long as it's coming