comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Apple iPhone XS Max vs. HTC U12 Plus: How two premium phablets confront each other?

Let's find out how Apple's latest iPhone XS Max stacks up against the HTC's U12+ on the basis of design, display, hardware, software, cameras, and battery.

Click here to read the full news

As for me, I won't compare these two phones, because more than the phones, it's the different platforms that they are running on.

Like Android phones have Corning Gorilla Glass, CGG 5, in this case for HTC, does Apple have it's own scratch resistant glass or do they use Corning Gorilla Glass as well?

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineCathy View Post
    Like Android phones have Corning Gorilla Glass, CGG 5, in this case for HTC, does Apple have it's own scratch resistant glass or do they use Corning Gorilla Glass as well?
    Of course, Apple has used Corning Gorilla Glass before this and particularly in iPhones.

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineCathy View Post
    As for me, I won't compare these two phones, because more than the phones, it's the different platforms that they are running on.
    Hmm... It's the question of the brand you love and the goodies your favorite phone offers. For Animoji and security, Apple's always my choice, even if with a slightly higher price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    Hmm... It's the question of the brand you love and the goodies your favorite phone offers. For Animoji and security, Apple's always my choice, even if with a slightly higher price tag.
    Irrespective of the platform, just see how powerful iPhone XS Max's camera is. I think, the Huawei P20 Pro and the Mate 20 Pro are in that range.