LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,903

    ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and Max Pro M2 official pictures surface online

    Official pictures of the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and Max Pro M2 smartphones have surfaced online ahead of official launch. The devices are expected to be launched on December 11th.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Membro Senior ParcyJac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,419
    The phones are carrying a big horizontal display notch, as it used to be there in the very initial days of the notch.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ParcyJac View Post
    The phones are carrying a big horizontal display notch, as it used to be there in the very initial days of the notch.
    Neither of the images, unfortunately, show the top of the front in the second gallery. Got notch?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniPablo View Post
    Neither of the images, unfortunately, show the top of the front in the second gallery. Got notch?
    Actually, both these phones, the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and the Max Pro M2 have a notched-display. The Max M2 has got a slightly wider - the first set of images.

  5. #5
    Membro Senior ParcyJac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,419
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    Actually, both these phones, the ASUS ZenFone Max M2 and the Max Pro M2 have a notched-display. The Max M2 has got a slightly wider - the first set of images.
    That clears the doubt. Thanks. But still, no visible notch that would have allowed to compare.