LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,903

    Lenovo Z5S camera hole on screen leaked in hands-on video

    The Lenovo Z5S has been leaked with a camera hole on screen. The leak is in the form of images as well as a hands-on video. The device is rumoured to be powered by the Snapdragon 8150 and be equipped with a triple rear-camera setup.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member NadimShaukat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,423

    Saw quite a few images of phones with a camera hole on the screen. But it's the Lenovo Z5S that gave me the first video experience, no matter it's a leak

  3. #3
    Junior Member SadhanaChauhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by NadimShaukat View Post
    Saw quite a few images of phones with a camera hole on the screen. But it's the Lenovo Z5S that gave me the first video experience, no matter it's a leak
    The integration that they have to look into is the hole doesn't come in the way of any text or display. At times, the entire top horizontal space is used up to show various pieces of information.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    The integration that they have to look into is the hole doesn't come in the way of any text or display. At times, the entire top horizontal space is used up to show various pieces of information.
    For something like the Infinity O testing with this new kind of display is most important. It'll still eat up something on the screen, especially after you click images.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    For something like the Infinity O testing with this new kind of display is most important. It'll still eat up something on the screen, especially after you click images.
    Hmm... after all, the hole is already taking up room from the display itself.