comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

HMD Global rolls out invite for December 10 event in India, Nokia 8.1 expected

HMD Global holding a launch event on December 10 in India, Nokia 8.1 likely to be announced.

Click here to read the full news

What difference does that naming scheme make when it comes to the Chinese market and others? Names tend to be different on a few occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    What difference does that naming scheme make when it comes to the Chinese market and others? Names tend to be different on a few occasions.
    No word on pricing. But any clues by the time the official info comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    No word on pricing. But any clues by the time the official info comes out...
    Honestly speaking, the Nokia 8.1 isn't a device that's making me excited. What they are offering is alright. But what's the punch in the setup?

Quote Originally Posted by MatureMe View Post
    Honestly speaking, the Nokia 8.1 isn't a device that's making me excited. What they are offering is alright. But what's the punch in the setup?
    Yeah, I won't call the features the cons. But would like to know the pros. What would that feature be that will make me buy it.