LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,768

    Sony Xperia XZ4 new leak suggests Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6GB RAM and 256GB storage

    As per latest leak, the Sony's upcoming flagship Xperia XZ4 will have the latest Snapdragon 855 chipset, triple rear cameras, and 3.5mm headphone jack.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    Junior Member RahulKurle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    883

    Looks like the new Xperia XZ4 seems to be coming too quick and fast. The Xperia XZ3 was out in August, just 4 months ago.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Barak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    Looks like the new Xperia XZ4 seems to be coming too quick and fast. The Xperia XZ3 was out in August, just 4 months ago.
    There's confusion over the 3.5mm jack, will it be or won't it be?

  4. #4
    Junior Member MatureMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    There's confusion over the 3.5mm jack, will it be or won't it be?
    Looks like every brand wants to go without a 3.5mm jack after Apple is taking this to the next level.

  5. #5
    Junior Member MrXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by MatureMe View Post
    Looks like every brand wants to go without a 3.5mm jack after Apple is taking this to the next level.
    These three features look awesome mentioned in the title - the SD855, 6GB RAM and 256GB storage.