LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
  2. #2
    Junior Member NiranjanKoshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,425
    McLaren and OnePlus 6T are both dedicated to offering speed, which is a common feature of their respective products. It's making an awesome pair!

  3. #3
    Junior Member SarojiniBabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,363
    Quote Originally Posted by NiranjanKoshit View Post
    McLaren and OnePlus 6T are both dedicated to offering speed, which is a common feature of their respective products. It's making an awesome pair!
    The phone seems to be donning the brown and black shade as per the teaser. Does that has anything to do with the cars' colors too?

  4. #4
    Membro Senior AbhayThakur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    The phone seems to be donning the brown and black shade as per the teaser. Does that has anything to do with the cars' colors too?
    Having a feature like 10GB RAM is aptly going the way what they define "speed".

  5. #5
    Membro Senior PrasadDhumane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,390
    Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    Having a feature like 10GB RAM is aptly going the way what they define "speed".
    As a matter of fact, both McLaren and OnePlus have well guarded the phone specs. They hype has surely been created well enough.