comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Best gaming phones you can purchase in 2018

A list of best gaming smartphones announced in 2018 which takes lead in special features, awesome shark displays, solid hardware, and extra goodies to lure buyers.

Click here to read the full news

My fight is between the Razer Phone 2 and the ASUS ROG Phone. Both are beasts in their own rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    My fight is between the Razer Phone 2 and the ASUS ROG Phone. Both are beasts in their own rights.
    Or even the Black Shark Helo from Xiaomi. These two mentioned above this Helo are probably the best choices for a gaming smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Or even the Black Shark Helo from Xiaomi. These two mentioned above this Helo are probably the best choices for a gaming smartphone.
    Other entries lie the Apple iPhone XS Max, or the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 weren't really termed as actual gaming phones. It's because of their configuration that you can play heavy games on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    Other entries lie the Apple iPhone XS Max, or the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 weren't really termed as actual gaming phones. It's because of their configuration that you can play heavy games on them too.
    The Sony Xperia XZ3 would be my choice in that case. Already going great guns with its 6GB RAM and SD845.

Quote Originally Posted by MatureMe View Post
    The Sony Xperia XZ3 would be my choice in that case. Already going great guns with its 6GB RAM and SD845.
    The Galaxy S10 next year will also be one of the strong contendors for a gaming phone tag, even if it's not a dedicated one.