comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Yes, it's a bug, no doubt. But I guess, it's limited to only those people or users who might change their phone or get a new SIM card.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    Yes, it's a bug, no doubt. But I guess, it's limited to only those people or users who might change their phone or get a new SIM card.
    Yup true. As in Abby Fuller's case. So I believe, those who are using the current phone with a current SIM card in their phones, should not worry.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    Yup true. As in Abby Fuller's case. So I believe, those who are using the current phone with a current SIM card in their phones, should not worry.
    But only to an extent. I mean see that presence of the messages even after 45 days. Those should have got deleted automatically, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    But only to an extent. I mean see that presence of the messages even after 45 days. Those should have got deleted automatically, right?
    Oh well, has WhatsApp got exposed here? And also deleting messages from my side also doesn't mean those getting deleted from the server side too. Correct?