comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Vivo Apex 2019 vs Meizu Zero: How to holeless phones compete each other?

A head-to-head comparison between two latest holeless phones Vivo Apex 2019 and Meizu Zero on the basis of the specs sheet.

Click here to read the full news

As a matter of fact, didn't expect two hole-less phones to come out in the very first month of 2019, the year when when we all are talking about foldable and 5G phones.

Quote Originally Posted by PrajaktaSurve View Post
    As a matter of fact, didn't expect two hole-less phones to come out in the very first month of 2019, the year when when we all are talking about foldable and 5G phones.
    For unknown reasons, the Meizu Zero looks more promising to me, which I'm ore inclined towards.

Why isn't it that one phone is powered by the SD855, while the other one by SD845?

It's cool to read the comparison here, but I am curious to find what the practical problems will be there in the future! I am sure, there will be a few.

Quote Originally Posted by SteffiGraham View Post
    It's cool to read the comparison here, but I am curious to find what the practical problems will be there in the future! I am sure, there will be a few.
    The audio output is what can be something to look into. It requires a connected device, right?