comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Honor View 20 vs Xiaomi Mi Mix 3: How they differ?

Let's have a detailed look at how Honor View 20 competes against the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 on the basis of design, display, hardware, battery, OS and cameras.

Click here to read the full news

Would it be correct to say with the 3D TOF sensor and a bigger battery, the Honor View 20 gets a slight edge over the Mi Mix 3?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCutting View Post
    Would it be correct to say with the 3D TOF sensor and a bigger battery, the Honor View 20 gets a slight edge over the Mi Mix 3?
    Depends on your outlook, really. I mean, if I am happy with the performance of the Mi Mix 3 and the camera functions as per my expectations, of course, with the MIUI always around, it'd make me blissful. Take it as per your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaAngela View Post
    Depends on your outlook, really. I mean, if I am happy with the performance of the Mi Mix 3 and the camera functions as per my expectations, of course, with the MIUI always around, it'd make me blissful. Take it as per your requirements.
    So often Xiaomi offers batteries around the 4000mAh mark. I'd have really loved to see them at least more than 3500mAh, if not what they are offering now.

Both phones are competitively priced. Won't be easy to go for one if the brand isn't much concern. To me, at least, this is perplexing.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJosh View Post
    Both phones are competitively priced. Won't be easy to go for one if the brand isn't much concern. To me, at least, this is perplexing.
    I've used both brands in the past. Not really something I will be complaining about their phones. So, kind of any phone is welcome. After all, not much price difference too