comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Motorola Moto G7 series rumors roundup: Here's everything we know so far

A detailed roundup of Motorola G7 series rumors to know everything ahead of the official announcement on February 7th.

Click here to read the full news

Rumors talked a lot about the G7 series phones will show up earlier than expected.Wasn't sure about that until I read here. This story underlines the rumors for me now.

The G7 series not having dual rear cameras is a dampener to me. Had taken it for granted that with the trend all phones might be having 2 rear snappers.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanieRoy View Post
    The G7 series not having dual rear cameras is a dampener to me. Had taken it for granted that with the trend all phones might be having 2 rear snappers.
    But you know, that's the "Power" phone. You can be happy with that humongous 5,000mAh battery, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeHalston View Post
    But you know, that's the "Power" phone. You can be happy with that humongous 5,000mAh battery, right?
    It's kind of choosing one best feature in a certain variant and sacrificing the others.

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSachi View Post
    It's kind of choosing one best feature in a certain variant and sacrificing the others.
    The Moto G7 series is a cost-effective one. I guess, prioratizing your needs would be vital.