comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Moto G7 vs Moto G7 Power vs Moto G7 Play: How they differ?

Let's have a look at the differences and similarities between the latest Moto G7, G7 Power, and G7 Play.

Click here to read the full news

I can't say how much this comparison helped me. I mean just talking loosely about the differences, the comparison table was handy. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyD View Post
    I can't say how much this comparison helped me. I mean just talking loosely about the differences, the comparison table was handy. Good job!
    But didn't include the G7 Plus in this comparison. It's also one of those wheels of this quad launch.

Not every awesome specs, and quite understandable as these are mid-range phones. But these offerings will make any Moto fan happy.

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulMalik View Post
    Not every awesome specs, and quite understandable as these are mid-range phones. But these offerings will make any Moto fan happy.
    With that 5,000mAh and Android Pie, like me, I'm sure, most will prefer to go for the Moto G7 Power.

These four phones in itself are the variants of the G7. But will Motorola bring out variant of any particular of this variant, like the Moto G7 Play getting a different RAM-ROM combo?