comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Motorola Moto G7 Plus vs Moto G6 Plus: An in-house competition

A head-to-head comparison between the latest Moto G7 Plus against the Moto G6 Plus on the basis of design, display, hardware, software, cameras, battery, and OS.

Click here to read the full news

I'd better to choosing one from the latest Moto G7 series. Probably the Moto G7 Power!

Quote Originally Posted by StefanieRoy View Post
    I'd better to choosing one from the latest Moto G7 series. Probably the Moto G7 Power!
    Hmm... for the better and bigger battery, right? And interestingly, there was no such "Moto G6 Power" in the last generation of launch. So, the Moto G7 Power is a thoughtful offering from Motorola.

I wasn't expecting Motorola to reduce the battery capacity from 3,200mAh to 3,000mAh this time.

Quote Originally Posted by PaigeHalston View Post
    I wasn't expecting Motorola to reduce the battery capacity from 3,200mAh to 3,000mAh this time.
    But in the "Battery" heading, both phones - the Moto G7 Plus and the Moto G6 Plus are mentioned with 3,000mAh. What's the correct one?

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSachi View Post
    But in the "Battery" heading, both phones - the Moto G7 Plus and the Moto G6 Plus are mentioned with 3,000mAh. What's the correct one?
    Maybe due to Android Pie, or a slightly better SD636 than the SD630.