comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Moto G7 vs Nokia 7.1: Battle to rule the mid-range segment

A detailed comparison between the Moto G7 against the Nokia 7.1 on the basis of design, display, hardware, camera, software, and battery.

Click here to read the full news

With the trust I've in Motorola brand, and having used the Moto G5S before, my inclination is toward the Moto G7 obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    With the trust I've in Motorola brand, and having used the Moto G5S before, my inclination is toward the Moto G7 obviously.
    I'm not going by reputation. For once, I admire Nokia 7.1 for offering the Bluetooth 5.0 feature. Definitely better when it comes to a seamless connection than the Bluetooth 4.2.

It won't be apt to compare these phones' availability. After all, the Nokia 7.1 Plus was already available in October as compared the the Moto G7 coming out this month only.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniPablo View Post
    It won't be apt to compare these phones' availability. After all, the Nokia 7.1 Plus was already available in October as compared the the Moto G7 coming out this month only.

In fact, with a coming soon status.

Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    In fact, with a coming soon status.
    And because the Moto G7 isn't yet widely available, will need to wait for the price tag to be known. That'll give a better idea of the comparison.

The Moto g7 isn't plagued with the Nokia 7.1 studder bug... The Moto g7 power has a 5000mah battery and is $100 cheaper... Rip Nokia