LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    51,124

    Apple might release 2019 iPhones in an event held in March - report claims

    A report claims how Apple might be holding an event in March to release new products and services.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    iPhone release in March... hmm... A strange schedule, isn't it?

  3. #3
    Junior Member SteveCutting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceSmith View Post
    iPhone release in March... hmm... A strange schedule, isn't it?
    Certainly is. Apple's getting a fight probably they never dreamt of or weren't ready.

  4. #4
    Junior Member BellaCandice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCutting View Post
    Certainly is. Apple's getting a fight probably they never dreamt of or weren't ready.
    Or probably weren't expecting. I guess, this is pretty much like Samsung.

  5. #5
    Junior Member MarkJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,611
    The stalwarts that have enjoyed success year after year should know that someday someone will come to challenge them. And this is what happened with the entry of Reliance Jio in the Indian telecom market. And the entire scene changed.

  6. #6
    Junior Member DianaAngela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkJosh View Post
    The stalwarts that have enjoyed success year after year should know that someday someone will come to challenge them. And this is what happened with the entry of Reliance Jio in the Indian telecom market. And the entire scene changed.
    Very true. And this could be probably the same phase we are seeing on a global level for phone makers.