comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Samsung Galaxy S10 vs Galaxy S9: What's changed in a year?

Let's find out how the latest flagship from Samsung Galaxy S10 competes against the predecessor Galaxy S9.

Click here to read the full news

I certainly agree, quite a lot of things have changed in a year's time for the Galaxy S10 and the entire series. You should see upgrades in almost every department.

The table shows S10 with 4GB RAM and the S9 with 8GB RAM. Just a para above it's the other way round. And any other variants of the S10?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCutting View Post
    The table shows S10 with 4GB RAM and the S9 with 8GB RAM. Just a para above it's the other way round. And any other variants of the S10?
    I think there's the 8GB RAM variant only for the base model of the S10. But yes, do correct me if I'm wrong.

The S10 Plus has got the highest DxOMark score for camera. And I'm sure the S10 might also be around. This will definitely be another upside.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaAngela View Post
    The S10 Plus has got the highest DxOMark score for camera. And I'm sure the S10 might also be around. This will definitely be another upside.
    It won't be later than this week when we start getting the real-life camera performances of the S10 series. That will be a true mirror of the performance.