comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Sony Xperia 1 vs Xperia XZ3: In-house flagships tussle

A head-to-head comparison between the latest flagship Xperia 1 against the Xperia XZ3.

Click here to read the full news

What a huge difference is there between Sony Xperia 1 and the Xperia XZ3 in size! The Xperia 1 looks excessively taller.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieAddison View Post
    What a huge difference is there between Sony Xperia 1 and the Xperia XZ3 in size! The Xperia 1 looks excessively taller.
    That's thanks to the 21:9 aspect ratio, that's been the talk of the town for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by AxtonPowell View Post
    That's thanks to the 21:9 aspect ratio, that's been the talk of the town for a while now
    I don't know how it'd work technically for Sony. But having such a tall phone looks a bit odd and awkward. Maybe because we aren't used to seeing such a tall smartphone!

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulMalik View Post
    I don't know how it'd work technically for Sony. But having such a tall phone looks a bit odd and awkward. Maybe because we aren't used to seeing such a tall smartphone!
    I'm actually curious to see what the user response will be. How they react to the 21:9 ratio and how much do they go on to accept it.

When it comes to comparing two Sony phones, it's always been some sort of confusion over its camera feature. It's Sony and it's always going to be trustworthy. To me, at least