comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Realme 3 vs Redmi Note 7: Confrontation to be best mid-ranger

A head-to-head comparison between the Realme 3 against the Redmi Note 7 on the basis of design, display, hardware, cameras, battery, and pricing.

Click here to read the full news

Already being a Redmi Note 4 user, I'm more inclined to vote for the Redmi Note 7. But the Realme 3 is here to compete, which is quite evident from the above table.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulKurle View Post
    Already being a Redmi Note 4 user, I'm more inclined to vote for the Redmi Note 7. But the Realme 3 is here to compete, which is quite evident from the above table.
    Definitely. The Realme and Redmi are now both separate brands and both in the cost-effective category. In fact, the Redmi debuts with the Note 7.

I'd have been happy to see the mention of the Indian variant in the chart above. The dual rear camera setup and 48MP associated with the Redmi Note 7 can easily cause confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by MatureMe View Post
    I'd have been happy to see the mention of the Indian variant in the chart above. The dual rear camera setup and 48MP associated with the Redmi Note 7 can easily cause confusion.
    It shouldn't if you follow the details. But yes, it's if you are aware of the differences in the build, it should not be a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    It shouldn't if you follow the details. But yes, it's if you are aware of the differences in the build, it should not be a worry.
    This is actually a dampener to see that the Indian version doesn't have that 48MP camera module. Compared to that, the dual rear camera setup of 12MP and 2MP doesn't really make up for my understanding.