LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
  2. #2
    Membro Senior NiveditaJoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,535
    There are already speculations that the 5G iPhone will hit only in 2020. And now this story makes the scenario even gloomier.

  3. #3
    Junior Member BobAckerley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by NiveditaJoshi View Post
    There are already speculations that the 5G iPhone will hit only in 2020. And now this story makes the scenario even gloomier.
    There are three possibilities for Apple to go with their 5G iPhone. And all of them make them only wait longer and longer.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BobAckerley View Post
    There are three possibilities for Apple to go with their 5G iPhone. And all of them make them only wait longer and longer.
    Going with Intel is their best chance yet. Forget working with Qualcomm or Samsung. Practically doesn't look possible as of now.

  5. #5
    Membro Senior NiveditaJoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by JohathanMatthews View Post
    Going with Intel is their best chance yet. Forget working with Qualcomm or Samsung. Practically doesn't look possible as of now.
    Was Intel late in starting things or was Apple late in approaching Intel?