comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Sony reportedly to launch another 21:9 smartphone in summer

Sony to unveil a new smartphone with a 21:9 aspect ratio that is reported to launch in summer.

Click here to read the full news

When Samsung brought out the 19:9 ratio for phones, yes, many companies followed suit. But what's the thing about Sony's 21:9 aspect ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by Barak View Post
    When Samsung brought out the 19:9 ratio for phones, yes, many companies followed suit. But what's the thing about Sony's 21:9 aspect ratio?
    Hmm... I agree in a way. I mean, what's the market response to this new ratio from Sony? The success depends on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesson View Post
    Hmm... I agree in a way. I mean, what's the market response to this new ratio from Sony? The success depends on that.
    I believe, Sony should just wait a more bit to understand the market response for this new ratio they introduced to see how people react to it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBroad View Post
    I believe, Sony should just wait a more bit to understand the market response for this new ratio they introduced to see how people react to it.
    It's a relatively taller smartphone with that ratio. And not all might like it.