LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    49,685

    iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max successors may feature a triple camera setup

    Rumors claim that 2019 iPhone line may feature a Huawei Mate 20 Pro like triple camera design.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    This is an unsurprising news to me. Apple has to go this way even if they hadn't had the features in the past. Triple rear camera setup has become a trend and they need to embrace it.

  3. #3
    Junior Member SadhanaChauhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by AxtonPowell View Post
    This is an unsurprising news to me. Apple has to go this way even if they hadn't had the features in the past. Triple rear camera setup has become a trend and they need to embrace it.
    Good to see Apple is at least forced to innovate for lack of customers, though Apple hasn't really lacked customers ever.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SadhanaChauhan View Post
    Good to see Apple is at least forced to innovate for lack of customers, though Apple hasn't really lacked customers ever.
    Yup. Less sales is nothing less than lacking customers. But Apple seriously needs to innovate and bring about changes in the pricing strategy too.

  5. #5
    Junior Member SadhanaChauhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyD View Post
    Yup. Less sales is nothing less than lacking customers. But Apple seriously needs to innovate and bring about changes in the pricing strategy too.
    That's quite right. iPhones have always been a hot selling product for Apple no matter what the prices were in the past. The scenario has pretty much changed now.