comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
    Membro Senior

Nokia 9 PureView vs OnePlus 6T: Confrontation between two affordable flagships

Let's find out how the latest Nokia 9 PureView locks horn against the flagships killer OnePlus 6T.

Click here to read the full news

If I were to compare these two phones from the designing perspective, the Nokia 9 Pureview is a recent device as compared to the OnePlus 6T. The approach does change, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by AbhayThakur View Post
    If I were to compare these two phones from the designing perspective, the Nokia 9 Pureview is a recent device as compared to the OnePlus 6T. The approach does change, doesn't it?
    I wonder why Nokia chose to go the thicker way. Thick bezels on the top and bottom housing various sensors. Looks pretty much a traditional design.

Quote Originally Posted by SarojiniBabar View Post
    I wonder why Nokia chose to go the thicker way. Thick bezels on the top and bottom housing various sensors. Looks pretty much a traditional design.
    Imagine the Nokia 9 PureView with thinner bezels and a waterdrop notch. The beauty would definitely be eye-catching!

On the pricing front, the OnePlus 6T is surely quite affordable as compared to the Nokia flagship phone. The difference is so much, the pricing bracket almost changes.

Quote Originally Posted by PrasadDhumane View Post
    On the pricing front, the OnePlus 6T is surely quite affordable as compared to the Nokia flagship phone. The difference is so much, the pricing bracket almost changes.
    Hmm... Still for a premium flagship, the $700 price can't be called costly. Both phones fall in the "affordable" category.