LOADING...
Log in and
comment
Username or Email
Password
Forgot password?
Or
Join and
publish
You're almost done! Define a user name and password.
Username
Email
Password
Senha
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Membro Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    50,167

    Huawei P30 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Clash between two stupendous 2019 flagships

    Let's find out how the latest Huawei P30 Pro competes against Samsung's Galaxy S10 Plus on the basis of design, display, hardware, software, battery, and price.

    Click here to read the full news


  2. #2
    With the likes of the Huawei P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro, and the recent phones in the Mate series launch, Huawei has made a name for itself in the camera department.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyHudson View Post
    With the likes of the Huawei P20, P20 Pro, P30, P30 Pro, and the recent phones in the Mate series launch, Huawei has made a name for itself in the camera department.
    And the camera samples of the P30 Pro came out yesterday. Doing justice to the features like hybrid zoom and mouth-watering photography in low-light conditions.

  4. #4
    Junior Member MayaSingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by JanavhiAvadhoot View Post
    And the camera samples of the P30 Pro came out yesterday. Doing justice to the features like hybrid zoom and mouth-watering photography in low-light conditions.
    With the prices of such flagships now consistently touching the $1000 mark, it remains to be seen how much the international prices will be, say, for Asian markets.

  5. #5
    Junior Member AshleyBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,381

    More than the differences, it's the similarities between these high-end flagships that make it difficult to zero in on one of them. Special goodies are there yes, but just see how feature-packed the specs sheet is.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyBravo View Post
    More than the differences, it's the similarities between these high-end flagships that make it difficult to zero in on one of them. Special goodies are there yes, but just see how feature-packed the specs sheet is.
    There's no 1TB variant for the P30 Pro, right? The Galaxy S10 Plus has it for sure. And they are making it bigger by having it expandable.